1 large eggplant, cut into ½” thick slabs
1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
¼ cup organicgirlⓇ white cheddar dressing, divided
4 slices tomato
1 cup organicgirlⓇ baby arugula
1 tablespoon butter
Fine sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. preheat oven to 400℉. slice eggplant to ½” thick slabs.
2. rub both sides of eggplant slices with oil and place on a baking sheet. bake until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. on each eggplant slice, spread 1 tablespoon dressing and top with 2 tomato slices and arugula.
4. in a small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. crack eggs into pan and fry until cooked to desired firmness.
5. top eggplant with eggs and drizzle each with 1 tablespoon dressing. sprinkle with salt and pepper.