about 50 small pinwheels
1 package (5oz) organicgirlⓇ protein greens, very finely minced
½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese (2oz)
5 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed (one 16oz box)
1. line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. in a bowl combine greens, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. on a lightly-floured countertop, roll puff pastry sheets just enough to smooth them out. divide greens mixture evenly between puff pastry. starting at a long edge, roll up pastry tightly into a cylinder. place on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
4. preheat oven to 400°F.
5. remove puff pastry from freezer and transfer to a cutting board. cut crosswise into ¼” thick slices. place slices on parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. bake until browned, about 25 minutes.