parmesan greens pinwheels
wow your party guests with this parmesan greens pinwheels recipe! these bite size snacks are super fun spirals of savory flavor. our PROTEIN GREENS make these bites rich in protein, while garlic and parmesan bring on some major flavor! great as an appetizer for your next holiday party!print share this
about 50 small pinwheels
1 package (5oz) organicgirlⓇ protein greens, very finely minced
½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese (2oz)
5 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed (one 16oz box)
1. line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. in a bowl combine greens, parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. on a lightly-floured countertop, roll puff pastry sheets just enough to smooth them out. divide greens mixture evenly between puff pastry. starting at a long edge, roll up pastry tightly into a cylinder. place on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
4. preheat oven to 400°F.
5. remove puff pastry from freezer and transfer to a cutting board. cut crosswise into ¼” thick slices. place slices on parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. bake until browned, about 25 minutes.