green shakshuka with feta
warm up your holidays with our green shakshuka with feta recipe! fresh herbs and organicgirl SUPERGREENS mingle with warming garlic and crusty bread to form this delicious and savory dish. top with feta for a fresh element and zing! perfect for holiday breakfast, brunch, or when you just want eggs for dinner!print share this
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 package (5 ounces) organicgirl© SUPERGREENS!
1 cup frozen green peas
1 cup vegetable broth
¼ cup chopped fresh mint, plus more for serving
¼ cup minced fresh dill, plus more for serving
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ cup crumbled feta
toasted crusty bread
1. in a large skillet heat oil over medium. add onion and garlic and saute until softened, 6-8 minutes.
2. stir in greens and peas and cook until greens are wilted, about 4 minutes.
3. add mint, dill, and salt.
4. stir in broth. bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. make 4 depressions in greens, and crack eggs into depressions. cover.
6. cook until eggs are cooked to desired degree of doneness and plate.
7. sprinkle with feta, mint, and dill and serve with bread.