1 packed cup organicgirl© baby bok choy
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1 banana, cut into pieces
one 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 teaspoons agave nectar
1. in a blender combine greens, mint, mango, banana, coconut milk, lime juice, and agave.
2. blend until completely smooth.
3. pour mixture into a standard popsicle mold that makes 10 popsicles. place cover on mold and insert popsicle sticks. freeze until completely frozen, at least 8 hours.
4. to unmold, dip popsicle mold in warm water briefly until popsicles slide free of the mold.
5. serve immediately or place on a baking sheet and store in the freezer.