vegan thai-style noodles with greens and broccoli
add some unique flavor to the table with this vegan thai-style noodles with greens and broccoli recipe! this noodle dish has a hint of spice and tons of veggies, including our SUPERGREENS! you'll love the major flavor from this thai-inspired meal. proudly add this colorful and flavorful thai dish to the center of any holiday spread to warm up the season!print share this
12 ounces dried ¼ – ½” wide rice noodles
3 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil, divided
14-16 ounces firm tofu, cut into ½” cubes
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
4 ounces Chinese broccoli or broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 packed cup organicgirl© supergreens!
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon thai chile-garlic sauce or sriracha
chopped green onion
1. cook noodles according to package directions. drain well and rinse under cold water.
2. in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. add tofu and cook, turning, until browned on 2 sides, about 8 minutes. transfer tofu to a plate.
3. add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet, then add garlic and cook 1 minute. stir in broccoli and 1 tablespoon water, cover, and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. transfer to plate with tofu.
4. heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet and add noodles. allow to cook without stirring, until they begin to brown, about 2 minutes. stir in tofu, broccoli, and greens along with soy sauce and chile-garlic sauce or sriracha. cook, tossing everything together, about 2 minutes more.
5. serve topped with green onion.