1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
12oz ground beef
1 tablespoon chili powder
¾ teaspoon sea salt, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
¾ cup organicgirl® white cheddar dressing, divided
1 package (5 ounces) organicgirl® 50/50 blend
1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
1 large tomato, diced
⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1. break apart one head of cauliflower into small pieces.
2. in a food processor pulse cauliflower in batches until fine. the pieces should be about the size of rice grains. set aside.
3. in a large skillet combine beef, chili powder, and ½ teaspoon salt and cook, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes. transfer beef to a bowl and wipe out skillet.
4. place skillet back on heat and add oil. Add ground cauliflower and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and sauté, stirring occasionally, until cooked, about 8 minutes. let cool for 10 minutes, then stir in ½ cup dressing.
5. arrange greens between 4 bowls and top with cauliflower, beef, avocado, tomatoes, and cilantro.
6. drizzle each bowl with an additional tablespoon of dressing.