1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
8 ounces bulk chicken breakfast sausage
1 medium sweet potato, cut into ½” cubes
fine sea salt and black pepper
1 package (5oz) organicgirlⓇ baby bok choy
6 large eggs
¼ cup heavy cream or half and half
1. preheat oven to 425°F.
2. in a 10” ovenproof skillet heat oil over medium. add sausage and cook, stirring and breaking up the meat with a spoon, until browned. transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. toss sweet potatoes in remaining fat in skillet, adding a little extra if needed to lightly coat the potatoes, and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. roast until tender, 15-20 minutes. add greens to skillet, stir to lightly coat with oil, and return to oven just until greens are wilted, about 3 minutes.
4. remove skillet from oven and reduce oven heat to 35°F.
5. in a medium bowl beat eggs and cream or half and half with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
6. add sausage to skillet, then add eggs and stir to combine with sausage, potatoes, and greens. return the skillet to the oven and cook until the eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
7. serve warm or at room temperature.