1 small bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
½ cup greek yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
fine sea salt and black pepper
2 large whole wheat naan
2 packed cups organicgirlⓇ SUPERGREENS!
1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
flaky sea salt
1. preheat oven to 450°F.
2. bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, add broccoli rabe, and blanch until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well.
3. in a small bowl mix together yogurt, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
4. place naan on a large baking sheet. Top with greens, rabe, and chickpeas.
5. drizzle with oil, sprinkle with pepper flakes and flaky salt, and bake until crisp and browned, about 10 minutes.
6. cut into wedges, drizzle with yogurt.
7. serve immediately and enjoy!