4 medium sweet potatoes
4 slices thick-cut bacon
1 package (5oz) organicgirlⓇ baby bok choy
salt and black pepper to taste
1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar (4oz)
½ cup organicgirlⓇ white cheddar dressing
¼ cup minced chives
1. preheat oven to 400°F.
2. place sweet potatoes directly on oven rack in center of oven, with a baking sheet on the rack below to catch any drips. bake until completely soft, about 1 hour.
3. meanwhile, in a medium skillet cook bacon, turning occasionally, until crisp. transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain. when cool, crumble.
4. pour off all but about 2 teaspoons bacon fat from the skillet. with skillet still over medium heat add greens and cook, stirring, until wilted. add salt and pepper.
5. cut a slit lengthwise down the center of each sweet potato and use a fork to mash the flesh. add salt and pepper to taste. top each sweet potato with greens and cheese and place on a baking sheet. return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
6. drizzle dressing over potatoes and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and chives.