PROTEIN GREENS, egg and cheese scramble
we've snuck PROTEIN GREENS into a classic scramble to create a protein packed breakfast dish! our PROTEIN GREENS, egg and cheese breakfast scramble recipe is the perfect healthy start to your day. garlic and mushrooms wake up your taste buds while our greens help kickstart your morning. start the day off right with some power and enjoy a scramble recipe you'll be scrambling to make again and again!print share this
1/2 cup of milk
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 cup of yellow onion, diced
1/2 cup of diced button mushrooms
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 heaping cups of organicgirl© PROTEIN GREENS
1/2 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese
salt and pepper, to taste
1. in a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until well beaten; set aside.
2. heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. add the diced onion and mushrooms. cook for 3 minutes, or until softened.
3. add the garlic and PROTEIN GREENS mix to the pan. toss and cook for a few minutes until the greens start to wilt.
4. pour egg mixture into skillet and scramble until the eggs begin to set.
5. stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and cook until the eggs are fully cooked.
6. sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. serve immediately.