mexican street corn salad recipe
enjoy some fun flavor with this mexican street corn salad recipe! grilled corn cut off the cob mixed with spices and dressed with our organicgirl avocado cilantro dressing make this a delicious bite. sliced jalapeños mixed in add a hint of heat! this spicy mexican-inspired dish is a delicious side to your meals or for your next potluck!print share this
4 ears corn
1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
½ cup organicgirl© avocado cilantro dressing
¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ cup crumbled cotija or feta
1. lightly brush corn with oil.
2. heat a grill pan over medium-high or prepare a hot grill fire. grill corn, turning occasionally, until charred all over.
3. let cool slightly, then cut kernels from cob and place in a medium bowl.
4. add cilantro, green onion, chili powder, jalapeño, and salt to corn.
5. add dressing and toss well.
6. separate into bowls and top with cotija or feta and lime.
7. garnish with cilantro and enjoy!