2 pita breads
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 container organicgirlⓇ little gems
2 Persian cucumbers, coarsely chopped
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
½ red onion, very thinly sliced
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon sumac (optional)
1. preheat oven to 350℉. place pitas on a baking sheet and bake until dry and crisp, about 10 minutes.
2. let cool, then break into irregular bite-sized pieces.
3. in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. shake well to combine.
4. in a large bowl, add little gems, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, and pita.
5. add vinaigrette and toss to combine. sprinkle with sumac, if using.