grilled chicken and grapefruit salad recipe
you won't regret making this grilled chicken and grapefruit salad recipe! our pomegranate balsamic dressing and grapefruit chunks combine with our baby spring mix for a flavor you won't be able to resist. add in some tangy blue cheese and toasted walnuts for a complete meal! this salad is perfect as a healthy lunch or dinner option.print share this
8 ounces chicken tenders
½ cup organicgirl® pomegranate balsamic dressing, divided
1 package (5 ounces) organicgirl® baby spring mix
1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
⅓ cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2½ ounces)
¼ cup toasted walnuts
1. in a shallow dish, thoroughly coat chicken with ¼ cup dressing. cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
2. peel and slice grapefruit into sections.
2. in a lightly oiled grill pan or skillet over medium-high, cook chicken until internal temperature reaches 165°F and juices run clear, 2-3 minutes per side.
3. rest on cutting board for a few minutes, then slice at an angle.
4. in a large bowl, toss greens with ¼ cup dressing.
5. arrange salad on plates and top with grapefruit and sliced chicken. sprinkle with blue cheese and walnuts. top with fresh ground pepper and enjoy!