glazed salmon skewer salad bowls recipe
create a healthy, light, fun meal with our glazed salmon skewer salad bowls recipe! salmon brushed with our pomegranate balsamic dressing takes on an incredible flavor, while pepper and onion add to the experience. our PROTEIN GREENS serve as a delicious and healthy bed for these tasty skewers. great as a healthy lunch or dinner, or as a great dish for your next party gathering!print share this
12oz skin-on salmon fillets, cut into ¾” chunks
1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ¾” chunks
1 medium red onion, cut into ¾” wedges
1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
⅔ cup organicgirl© pomegranate balsamic dressing, divided
1 package (5 ounces) organicgirl© PROTEIN GREENS
1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
1 cup multi-colored cherry tomatoes, halved
½ cup crumbled feta
1. if using bamboo skewers, soak in water to cover for at least 30 minutes. prepare a hot grill fire or preheat a grill to hot. thread salmon, bell pepper, and onion on skewers.
2. brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. grill, turning every minute or so, until salmon is nearly cooked through. brush skewers all over with ⅓ cup dressing, and continue to grill until lightly charred.
3. in a large bowl toss greens with ⅓ cup dressing, cucumber, and tomatoes.
4. divide salad between bowls, top with 2 skewers.
5. sprinkle with feta and serve.