cucumber orzo salad recipe
our cucumber orzo salad recipe is the perfect side to any meal! clean cucumber and fresh herbs add tons of flavor to your typical orzo. greek yogurt and our herb goddess dressing brings it all together to form a creamy and healthy side salad. this orzo salad recipe is a great light side option for your lunch or dinner meals!print share this
1 cup orzo
½ cup organicgirl© herb goddess dressing
¼ cup plain, 2% greek yogurt
¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
1 medium cucumber, diced
¼ cup diced red onion
¼ cup chopped parsley
2 tablespoons chopped dill
2 tablespoons chopped chives
fennel, for garnish
1. cook orzo according to package directions. drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again. transfer to large serving bowl and cool to room temperature.
2. in a small bowl, whisk to combine dressing, yogurt and salt.
3. add cucumber, onion, parsley, dill and chives to orzo.
4. add dressing and toss orzo and vegetables until evenly coated.
5. separate into bowls and top with fresh fennel.