brussels sprouts and apple slaw recipe
you've done it... you've found the perfect side dish in this brussels sprouts and apple slaw recipe! made with shredded brussels sprouts and thinly sliced apples, this is a flavor combo you'll love to add as a side to any meal. tossed with organicgirl herb goddess dressing and topped with toasted sliced almonds, you'll be hard pressed to find another side dish with this depth of flavor!print share this
1 honeycrisp or granny smith apple
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 pound brussels sprouts
⅓ cup organicgirl© herb goddess dressing
¼ teaspoon black pepper
⅓ cup sliced toasted almonds
¼ cup dried cherries or cranberries
1. cut apple in half and remove core. slice apple in about 1/2 cm slices. in a large mixing bowl, toss slices with lemon juice.
2. slice brussels sprouts and add to bowl with apple slices.
3. add dressing and black pepper. toss gently to combine.
4. transfer to large serving bowl.
5. top with almonds and dried cranberries. serve immediately or chill for later.